The Cawley Career Education Center has replaced Hoya Career Connection with Handshake. You can use Handshake to:
- Find and apply for internships and full-time jobs.
- Schedule an appointment online with a career center staff member to discuss your career interests, review a resume, practice interviewing skills, and more.
- See what career fairs, workshops, employer information sessions, industry-focused events are happening.
- Sign up for on-campus interviews with employers.
How to create your Handshake profile:
- Log in to Handshake.
- If you are a current student, click the single sign-on button and log in with your NetID and password.
- If you are an alumnus/a, visit the Handshake login page and click “Sign up for an account.”
iNet Internship Network
The iNet Internship network is intended to supplement Handshake and provide you with greater variety of industries and geographical locations in your internship search.
It's easy to register:
- Go to iNet. Click the 'register' tab. You must use your Georgetown e-mail address.
- Verify your e-mail address.
- Wait 24-48 hours for us to approve your account. You'll get an e-mail with instructions after you register.
Contact the Georgetown Career Education Center at email@example.com with any questions or issues.
Search for International Job and Internship Opportunities
Search for international jobs and internships, research VISA requirements and much more at passport career.
Jobs and Internships in the Arts
Use ArtSearch to find opportunities in the visual and performing arts.
Nonprofit, Public Service and NGO jobs and internships
Idealist is the leading resource for finding jobs, internships, volunteer opportunities with nonprofit organizations and NGOs. It is also an excellent tool for researching organizations who work on the issues you care about.
Find nursing positions in hospitals around the country with Liquid Compass, including opportunities for current students, RNs, and graduate-level nurses.