Employer registration is now open!
Date: September 23, 2016, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center Ballroom
As the oldest Catholic and Jesuit institution of higher learning in the United States, Georgetown enrolls 6,300 undergraduate students from all 50 states and more than 130 countries. Georgetown supports the intellectual and professional development of tomorrow’s leaders and we invite you to hire a Hoya.
Whether you have vacancies to fill, want to collect resumes or simply build your brand on Georgetown's campus, the Cawley Career Education Center staff is excited to connect you with Georgetown’s talented students and alumni at our annual fall career fair. Last year, over 1,000 undergraduate students, graduate students, and alumni participated in this one-day event.
If you are a student interested in information from our fall 2015 career fair, visit our student career fair page for details.
The fall career fair is one of many ways to connect with students on Georgetown's campus. For more information on student attendance in industry weeks or other career programming, contact Jacki Banks at email@example.com or 202-687-0015.
Career Fair Registration Packages
|Type of Employer||Standard Registration Fee|
- one booth with a table measuring 6-feet-by-18 inches and table linens and two chairs
- event registration for two employer representatives
- two buffet breakfasts and two buffet lunches in Georgetown's faculty club
- your organization's name listed in the Career Fair program
- access to the Reverse Career Fair - come and meet some of our student groups. Learn about who they are and how to engage their members, whether for educational events or your recruitment efforts. Past participants have included: Asian American Student Association, Georgetown Aspiring Minority Business Leaders and Entrepreneurs (GAMBLE), Georgetown Advertising and Marketing Association (GAMA), Georgetown University Computers and Electronics Club, GU Student Veterans Association, GU Women in Leadership, Georgetown University Student Association (GUSA), Hilltop Consultants, International Students Association, Stemme, The Hoya.
Optional add-ons: additional employer representatives ($40 per representative), electricity ($25)
The deadline to request a registration cancellation or refund is 5 p.m. on Friday, September 9, 2016. Please send your request to Jacki Banks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-687-0015. If you do not show up on the day of the Career Fair, and your cancellation request was not received by the deadline, you will be responsible for paying the full registration fee. If you fail to pay in full, your organization will not be permitted to register for the next fair.
We are committed to offering our students a diverse mix of jobs and internships from a variety of industries. Therefore, selection of career fair employers is based on current job market conditions and student demands. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once your registration has been approved.
Shipping and Returning Materials
We recommend you ship all materials in advance of the Career Fair. Boxes may arrive at the Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center no earlier than three days prior to the event date. If your boxes arrive at the Georgetown University Hotel and Conference Center before this time, they will be returned to sender due to limited storage capacity.
After shipping your packages, please notify Jacki Banks at email@example.com with your employer name, the tracking number of your package, contact person, and the number of boxes you shipped.
To ship materials, your package shipping label should read:
Georgetown Hotel and Conference Center
Leavey Center, 3800 Reservoir Rd., N.W.
Washington, DC 20057
ATTN: Ricci Sheridan, [Your Employer Name], 2015 CAREER FAIR, September, 25, number of boxes (for example: 1/3)
Getting to and Around Campus
- Campus map of Leavey Center with link to driving directions
- Parking fees are not included in event registration
For more information on student attendance in industry weeks, other career programming, or our fall career fair, please contact Jacki Banks by e-mail or at (202) 687-0015.