Post Jobs and Internships
To learn how to post a job or internship on Handshake, watch this 4-minute tutorial or follow the instructions below. If you already have an account on Handshake, select Georgetown University as a partner school. If you do not have a Handshake account, please register your organization.
Instructions for Posting Opportunities in Handshake
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard.
- You will then be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job.
- Complete each step and click the Next button.
- Once you have completed the Schools step, choose Create on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Your job or internship listing will be posted and viewable to Georgetown students.
If you have any questions about recruiting at Georgetown, please contact a member of our recruiting team.