Post Jobs and Internships
To learn how to post a job or internship on Handshake, watch this 4-minute tutorial or follow the instructions below. If you already have an account on Handshake, select Georgetown University as a partner school. If you do not have a Handshake account, please register your organization.
Instructions for Posting Opportunities in Handshake
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard.
- You will then be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job.
- Complete each step and click the Next button.
- Once you have completed the Schools step, choose Create on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Your job or internship listing will be posted and viewable to Georgetown students.
*Please note it is Georgetown’s policy to approve employers who want to post jobs in Handshake. We will deny any employer or job that requires students to pay to participate in their internship or job program. We also do not support third-party recruiters.
If you have any questions about recruiting at Georgetown, please contact a member of our recruiting team.