Boost Your Campus Presence, Become a Sponsor
Your sponsorship provides the Cawley Career Education Center with valuable resources to provide our students with best-in-class career services. We also want to ensure that you are receiving the benefits you need to access the students right for your organization.
This year, in addition to offering our traditional benefits packages, we are giving employers the option to choose add-ons benefits. Sample options can be found on the next page. We are also open to working with you to develop creative programming to meet your unique needs.
To discuss what may work best for you, please contact Susan Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org (new window).
Academic Year Packages
Academic year packages are ideas for firms who are interested in year-round engagement with students. Package benefits include curated dates that ensure your firm will be in front of students when the time is right for you.
|Recognition during National Career Development Month (Nov.)|
|Priority recruiting dates|
|Student ambassador office hours|
|Interview room naming rights|
|Social media takeover week|
|Sponsor-a-Reel on Instagram|
|Company logo on career fair promotional materials|
|Priority & complimentary registration at career fair|
2 per year
1 per year
|Participation in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives|
|Participation in diversity student group panel at no charge|
|Endorse Georgetown VIEW|
|Sponsor Cawley Leadership Development Program|
Up to $1000
Up to $500
Up to $250
|Business communications workshop||$250|
|“Dress for Success” workshop||TBD|
|Hoyas on site career trek||TBD|
|Hoya hangout on Zoom or in-person||$250–$1000|
|Sponsor a reel on Instagram||$500|
|Treat yo’self popcorn handout||$500|
|Coffee chats—with coffee!||$500|
|Flyer red square||$1000|
2022-2023 Add-On Benefits Descriptions
- Business Communications Workshop: Does your organization live on Slack? Are texts appropriate but email isn’t? Haven’t seen a decent paragraph written by a new hire in years? Teach students how to effectively communicate in today’s intergenerational workplace.
- Resume Blitz: Think speed-networking but for resume review. Bring your staff to Georgetown’s campus (or participate via Zoom) to quickly review resumes of students from across campus. This is a great way to get in front of students and brand your organization in front of many students at once.
- Etiquette Dinner: Sponsor an etiquette dinner where students learn the basics of fine dining, how to handle networking events, and how to communicate with alumni and employers. This is a very popular event with students from across campus!
- Headshot Day: Cropped prom or graduation pictures are not LinkedIn-ready! Give students the opportunity to take a professional headshot for their profiles.
- Dress for Success Workshop: Not all students come to college knowing how to tie a tie, dress for interviews, or how to give an elevator pitch. Sponsor or conduct this workshop to give students a leg up on their competitors.
- Hoyas on Site Career Trek: Show off your workplace by hosting Hoyas in-person. Price is dependent on location and travel expenses.
- Hoya Hangout on Zoom or In-Person: Gather employees and Hoyas at your firm and conduct a networking event with our students. Sponsor a Reel on Instagram. Get in front of Hoyas by sponsoring a reel featuring an alum at your firm.
- Treat Yo’Self Event: The Cawley Career Center has a popcorn machine! Allow us (or help us) hand out popcorn in bags branded with your logo. Or order treats of your choice and we will hand them out.
- Coffee Chats—with coffee! So many coffee chats don’t feature coffee. Let us supply the coffee for your coffee chat.
- Flyer Red Square: Red Square is one of the most heavily trafficked areas on campus. Let us cover the square in flyers featuring your firm.
Please reach out to Susan Campbell at email@example.com (new window) to find out what package is best for your organization.