Creative Opportunities Newsletter
March 13, 2023 – Upcoming Events, Opportunities & Resources
Happy Spring, Hoyas!
We are this close to April, which means you are this close to Easter break, another respite in the academic calendar.
As usual, there’s a lot going on. Some highlights for you to consider:
- TODAY: Christian Dior is very excited to discuss their early career positions with interested Georgetown students. REGISTER HERE (new window) for the virtual link.
- Thank a staff or faculty member who has been an important part of your career journey! NOMINATE HERE (new window).
- Applications for the Summer 2023 Penner Family Fund are open. Undergraduate students can apply to receive an award of up to $4,000.00 for the Summer 2023 term to assist with alleviating some of the financial burden of participating in an experiential learning opportunity while enhancing their Georgetown experience. APPLY HERE (new window).
- Edelman, a PR and marketing consultancy firm, has a new early career program. Scroll, scroll to the Edelman logo to find the individual application links.
- Join the recruiters of ZEPETO, a global trendsetting metaverse platform! Learn about the summer fellowship program, internships and job opportunities. Dinner will be provided for those who attend. REGISTER HERE (new window).
Have a great Wednesday!
You are currently viewing a shortened version of this newsletter, leaving out the events and job opportunities from that time. To see the full version, click here.
Please note that this is a sampling of jobs and internships with approaching application deadlines. Go to Handshake to see the complete list.
5 Shows to See that Explore the Complexities of Womanhood
International Women’s Day, observed on March 8, is when we are invited to reflect on gender equity on a global scale. It’s a tricky ask, as the singularities of its context rule each nation. Everywhere, there’s progress to celebrate and sometimes deadly setbacks to denounce. Increasingly, it’s become a day to examine the inclusivity of our definition of womanhood, and what criteria define and bind these billions of individuals. Read More. (new window)
Tessa Solomon – ARTNews
Industry Advisor: Jacki Banks
Drop-ins are held M-F from 1pm-3pm at the Cawley Career Education Center.
Undergraduates interested in a 1:1 with Jacki can schedule a 30-minute appointment via Handshake.