The Cawley Career Education Center is now using Handshake. With Handshake, you can:
- Post your jobs to Georgetown and multiple schools for free
- Schedule on campus interview, information sessions, and register for upcoming fairs.
Post Jobs and Internships
To learn more on how to post a job or internship, watch a quick 4-minute tutorial on how to post a job or follow the instructions below. If you already have an account on Handshake, select Georgetown University as a partner school. If you do not have a Handshake account, please register your organization.
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard.
- You will now be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job.
- Complete each step and click the Next button.
- Once you have completed the Schools step, choose Create on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Your job or internship listing will be posted and viewable to Georgetown students.
INet Internship Network Consortium
The Georgetown University Career Education Center is a member of the iNet Internship Network. This internship posting network is a consortium of leading universities that have agreed to share internship opportunities: Georgetown University, Duke University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New York University, Northwestern University, Rice University, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, Yale University.
The benefit of the iNet Internship Consortium for you is that you can post your internship in one place and have it seen by students from many top schools.
To register, go to the iNet Web site and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions about recruiting at Georgetown, please contact a member of our recruiting team.