The Cawley Career Education Center is now using Handshake. With Handshake, you can:
- Post your jobs to Georgetown and multiple schools for free
- Schedule on campus interview, information sessions, and register for upcoming fairs.
Post Jobs and Internships
To learn more on how to post a job or internship, watch a quick 4-minute tutorial on how to post a job or follow the instructions below. If you already have an account on Handshake, select Georgetown University as a partner school. If you do not have a Handshake account, please register your organization.
- Start by clicking Post a Job from your home dashboard.
- You will now be asked to complete 4 steps: Job Basics, Job Details, Job Preferences, and Schools to post the job.
- Complete each step and click the Next button.
- Once you have completed the Schools step, choose Create on the bottom navigation to create and review your job.
- Your job or internship listing will be posted and viewable to Georgetown students.
If you have any questions about recruiting at Georgetown, please contact a member of our recruiting team.