Hoya Career Connection
Hoya Career Connection is the Cawley Career Education Center’s online career management system. Hoya Career Connection (HCC) allows you to post full-time, internship, fellowship and volunteer opportunities for Georgetown students. In addition, Hoya Career Connection allows you to:
- Create a profile to inform students about your organization
- Request employer events, including information sessions, tabling, coffee chats, workshops, webinars, mock interviews, and more
- Coordinate on-campus interviews
- Register for career fairs
Who Has Access to Hoya Career Connection?
- Currently enrolled, degree-seeking Georgetown University undergraduate students
- Most graduate students in Georgetown University’s Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Alumni of fit those previous two categories
However, some graduate programs at Georgetown have their own career services offices and maintain separate jobs databases. To post jobs for those students, please visit their respective websites:
- Georgetown MBA Career Center
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Georgetown School of Medicine
- SFS Graduate Career Development Center
- McCourt School of Public Policy Career Services
Create an Account and Post a Position
Register online for a Hoya Career Connection (HCC) account and post a position by completing the required registration forms. Within two business days a member of our staff will review your account and position(s) and send a confirmation e-mail with your login information.
The Career Education Center will review all employer registrations and positions based upon our employer posting guidelines and we reserve the right to deny services to any employer for failure to adhere to employer posting guidelines.
INet Internship Network Consortium
The Georgetown University Career Education Center is a member of the iNet Internship Network. This internship posting network is a consortium of leading universities that have agreed to share internship opportunities: Georgetown University, Duke University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, New York University, Northwestern University, Rice University, Stanford University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, Yale University.
The network is intended to supplement Hoya Career Connection and gives Georgetown students access to more internship opportunities from around the country. The benefit of the iNet Internship Consortium for you is that you can post your internship in one place and have it seen by students from many top schools.
To register, go to the iNet Web site and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions about recruiting at Georgetown, please contact a member of our recruiting team.